This section is/will list some projects I have been/am involved. Not all of them, of course — just the major ones not covered by the NDAs I've signed.
- MIM — the first commercial software I've developed a decade ago (2000-2001).
- Active directory management solution for MSN (2004). I don't think I'll ever write the project information here because of the NDAs. However, here's a quote from a e-mail: “I spoke with their [MSN] project manager this morning and he said it was one of their most successful deployments this year”
- Casual gambling project (2005-2006). It was never shipped. Unfortunately, I don't even have a screenshot, and honestly there is nothing to tell about that. We used a third-party graphic engine "virtools", I developed a few assorted modules for that, and that's it.
- Some internal stuff for Align technologies (2006-2008). I can't provide much information because all the projects were internal and were never announced publically. To summarize my experience, I developed the software to prepare data for some machinery made by fanuc, chiron, envisiontec, and ABB.
- Robocalypse: Beaver Defense (2008-2009)
- SMS Control Center (2010)
- Not yet announced game for Facebook, Myspace, and other social networks (2010-2011).
- Mobile banking client for Russian branch of Home Credit (2011-2012).
- Sky.fm player for Windows Phone (a hobby project). As of April 2013, it has 20000+ downloads, it's on the first page of the “top free music+video apps” list, and the average user's rating is 4.5 out of 5. Not bad for an app with the budget of zero. Technical details.