This section will list assorted articles written by me for various reason. Unlike the "Source code" section articles (that give you ready to use components), they are mostly edicational, i.e. they're written to give you some ideas, to prove some statements, etc.
- SVG graphing: how to plot a graph using only notepad + web browser.
- Using microsoft DNS API to handle in-memory DNS packets.
- Russian Plurals and Software Globalization.
- Bubbles Demo: an old hobby project to simulate soap bubbles on water surface.
- ESENT Serialization: an overview.
- .NET TCP Binary Protocol.
- Enemy pathfinding in Robocalypse: Beaver Defense.
- MAC, PC, USB and user frendliness.
- iOS Localization.
- Windows Phone 7.1: a Quick Start.
- VIA VL-700 Firmware Update.
- Template containers: ATL versus STL..
- A Case Against Lookup Tables.
- Why I Still Use C++.